Firenzo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft forums about our server firenzo

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

reporting cr7nn7 and chongmaster for abusing power and spamming and swearing at builders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxdude95

reporting cr7nn7 and chongmaster for abusing power and spamming and swearing at builders Empty
PostSubject: reporting cr7nn7 and chongmaster for abusing power and spamming and swearing at builders   reporting cr7nn7 and chongmaster for abusing power and spamming and swearing at builders I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:19 am

chongmaster has spammed saying to me im a dick sucking fuck and he was spawn killing all builders for no reason and using tnt all over the place in spawn. and cr7 kicked me twice just for arguing at chong for his behavior and second time he put in the kicked message that my mum is like a tissue coz i always throw her away.this is how some of ur admin who donated and mods act wen owners arent around. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
brythespy

reporting cr7nn7 and chongmaster for abusing power and spamming and swearing at builders Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting cr7nn7 and chongmaster for abusing power and spamming and swearing at builders   reporting cr7nn7 and chongmaster for abusing power and spamming and swearing at builders I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:35 pm

i was actually there at the trime!! and u were sendiong /msg to him (cr7 told me) and chong said u were being annioying or something so he killed you idk
Back to top Go down

reporting cr7nn7 and chongmaster for abusing power and spamming and swearing at builders
Page 1 of 1