Firenzo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft forums about our server firenzo

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BRYTHESPY WOULD LIKE TO BE ADMIN :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brythespy

BRYTHESPY WOULD LIKE TO BE ADMIN :D Empty
PostSubject: BRYTHESPY WOULD LIKE TO BE ADMIN :D   BRYTHESPY WOULD LIKE TO BE ADMIN :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:21 pm

2.Bry

3.brythespy

4.5-6 months

5.yes i was admin for 3 months on another server before it got shut down

6.i can help ppl . build stuff, i dont care for fighting with ppl over the internets so i will try to stop fights if they happen liek a while ago, and of course tp to noobs every once in a while to check if there grifing or need help .I run my own server that at most has 14 ppl cuz i dont want it to be too big. im good at installing plugins for the server if thats needed.

7.Bring back mob arena and PVP arena! i can help build it if u wants.

screen of some of my work? :  2.png[/img]

Last edited by brythespy on Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[DivineWolf]
Website Administrator
[DivineWolf]

PostSubject: Re: BRYTHESPY WOULD LIKE TO BE ADMIN :D   BRYTHESPY WOULD LIKE TO BE ADMIN :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:21 pm

brythespy wrote:

2.Bryan Brosemer

3.brythespy

4.5-6 months

6.i can help ppl . build stuff, i dont care for fighting with ppl over the internets so i will try to stop fights if they happen liek a while ago, and of course tp to noobs every once in a while to check if there grifing or need help .I run my own server that at most has 14 ppl cuz i dont want it to be too big. im good at installing plugins for the server if thats needed.

screen of some of my work? : not my best but its awesome BRYTHESPY WOULD LIKE TO BE ADMIN :D 2011-06-11_074612

We will look at it may take some time.
Back to top Go down
https://firenzo-forum.forumactie.com
brythespy

PostSubject: Re: BRYTHESPY WOULD LIKE TO BE ADMIN :D   BRYTHESPY WOULD LIKE TO BE ADMIN :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:32 pm

ok thanks also i realize there are alot of admins atm so its ok if i can be moderator
Back to top Go down
brythespy

PostSubject: Re: BRYTHESPY WOULD LIKE TO BE ADMIN :D   BRYTHESPY WOULD LIKE TO BE ADMIN :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 7:50 pm

[quote="[DivineWolf]"]
brythespy wrote:

2.Bry

3.brythespy

4.5-6 months

screen of some of my work? :  not my

We will look at it may take some time.

Please hurry I want to know if I can be a administration or not reply soon if you can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRYTHESPY WOULD LIKE TO BE ADMIN :D   BRYTHESPY WOULD LIKE TO BE ADMIN :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BRYTHESPY WOULD LIKE TO BE ADMIN :D
Page 1 of 1