Firenzo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft forums about our server firenzo

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

me xXxdude95 Wanting to be promoted to helper/mod

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxdude95

me xXxdude95 Wanting to be promoted to helper/mod Empty
PostSubject: me xXxdude95 Wanting to be promoted to helper/mod   me xXxdude95 Wanting to be promoted to helper/mod I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:20 am

Wanting to be helper if helper still exist :

Q: How old are you.
A:16
Q: Your full name
A:Aaron Irons
Q: Your ingame name
A:xXxdude95
Q: How long do you play on our server.
A: minimum 3 hours a night and 2-3 in the day every day
Q: Have you any experience in being a Mod,Admin[Not your own server]
A: nope thats why i wanna be helper and if that dont exist anymore then mod
Q: Tell about your self in max 200words.
A: i am kind and friendly towards others and love to help others out and i do NOT grief. i will help fix peoples creations when they get griefed and watch over people to make sure they not griefing if i get the promotion to either helper/mod
Q: Any suggestions?
A: possibly have one free build world?
Back to top Go down
xXxdude95

PostSubject: Re: me xXxdude95 Wanting to be promoted to helper/mod   me xXxdude95 Wanting to be promoted to helper/mod I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:09 am

also for the about me part i love to build big things like a castle coz in another server i used to go on that i cud spawn my own stuff on i pretty much made a huge castle not for me but for someone else coz i wanted to help so this guy called 42iseverything asked for help wile he is gone and i pretty much built the entire thing for him lol it was awesome till it got griefed:C
Back to top Go down
[DivineWolf]
Website Administrator
[DivineWolf]

PostSubject: Re: me xXxdude95 Wanting to be promoted to helper/mod   me xXxdude95 Wanting to be promoted to helper/mod I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:20 pm

We will look at it.
Please answer this question: Since when do you play on Firenzo?
Back to top Go down
https://firenzo-forum.forumactie.com
xXxdude95

PostSubject: Re: me xXxdude95 Wanting to be promoted to helper/mod   me xXxdude95 Wanting to be promoted to helper/mod I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:31 am

since my bday in may coz i had money left over to buy minecraft and then on youtube i saw vid to this server Firenzo and never stopped playing this server after it was improved and loving the new worlds but there still annoying griefers all over the place and would like to help prevent griefing. Very Happy What a Face
Back to top Go down

me xXxdude95 Wanting to be promoted to helper/mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Firenzo Forums :: Minecraft: Firenzo Server :: Application Forum-
Jump to: